These are stocks of metal pellets that contain lead and tin, similar to the Casting Standard Metal. There are three bags of metal pellets (about 9 to 10 pellets each). This is very limited in amount so we are only going to allow three sets per customer (just over 1KG of metal).
These can be easily melted in any ladle or solder pot.
Standard metal melts at 210°C (410°F).
Cast at 320-400°C.
Hygiene advice: wash hands after use, always paint figures before allowing them to be played with.
- Collectors’ items not suitable as a toy.
- Adult supervision recommended for children under the age of 16.
- Hot metal will burn if touched or spilled.
- Cover the working surface with paper or hard board.
- Do not leave a ladle with molten metal unattended.
- Do not overheat the metal with a gas flame.
- Standard and Model metal contains lead which may be harmful if inhaled, swallowed or chewed.
- Do not smoke while working with the castings.
- Wash hands after using kits and clear up waste material.
- Keep away from food and do not snack or eat during handling of metal.
- Prolonged exposure to lead can be harmful.
- Never cool the metal or moulds with water.
- Dispose of waste according to local regulation.