PA547B French Napoleonic Polish Lancer Officers Horse
Well, after a number of false starts, I finally had success with this mould over the weekend. I had re-visited the location of the vents and then tried heating the metal more than what I have been able to in the past, using the last of my stash of model metal.
On a warm autumn day, I was able to get successful casts until I was out of the model metal.
Size wise, the troopers for this horse are bigger than the older single figure PA516 French Lancers of the Guard (which I also used and have always had success with). I will try to mix the two casts to make up both the Dutch Red and Polish Lancers, using these horses for both units. To be added into the 'to be painted pile', as I finish off some other projects.