This kit makes an excellent choice for a Christmas present. It has everything you need to cast and paint 12 Christmas Tree decorations. Buy extra model metal and produce hundreds of decorations. Makes unusual Christmas presents or sell them at fundraisers or bazaars. Each mould can be reused hundreds of times. All you need apart from this kit is a domestic cooker for melting the metal.
Content of kit:
- Christmas Santa Claus & Christmas stocking with presents Mould.
- Christmas Teddy Bear with Christmas hat Mould.
- Christmas Nutcracker Soldier by Christmas tree Mould.
- 2 Support boards. These sandwich the mould and insulate it and spread the pressure from the clamps.
- 2 metal clamps. These hold the assembled mould and boards together.
- Casting ladle. This is where the liquid metal goes and where you are pouring from.
- Pot of Release powder. This is pure talcum powder. It is applied to the surface of the mould to allow air to escape and stop the metal sticking to the mould.
- 4 bars of Model metal alloy, can cast at least 12 decorations.
- 10 pots of Acrylic paints (3 millilitres each).
- 1 pot of Primer. This goes on first then you paint over it.
- Super Snipper for cutting off excess metal and in-gates.
- Metal File for smoothing rough surfaces.
- Two different sizes Painting Brushes.
- Sturdy Cardboard Storage Case. Keep your stuff organised and safe.
- Wooden metal stirrer.
- Casting & painting guides.
Model Metal contains a percentage of lead in it, look at the product page for more details. These ornaments are not toys and shall be kept away from very young children.
This is not available for Trade customers.