This is a large aerosol can of suitable primer paint for plastic and metal surfaces.
- Priming your metal figure is essential before you start painting. Primer is like the glue that holds normal acrylic paint to the metal surface, otherwise the paint will flake.
- Shake the can for a few minutes. Stick multiple figures on a wooden board spaced evenly with a tiny drop of woodglue and carry it outside to allow proper ventilation.
- Spray from at least 10 inches away from the figure in broad strokes to avoid paint clotting on figure or running down the figure like tears.
- Turn the board 90% and spray figures from this new angle. Do this until you have sprayed from all angles.
- Allow primer to set, and the smell of aerosol to subside. Pop off the figures from the board and you can start painting them