PA547A French Napoleonic Polish Lancers
Well, after a number of false starts, I finally had success with these moulds on the weekend. I had re-visited the location of the vents and then tried heating the metal more than what I have been able to in the past, using the last of my stash of model metal.
On a warm autumn day, I was able to get successful casts until I was out of the model metal.
Size wise, these troopers are bigger than the older single figure PA516 French Lancers of the Guard (which I also used and have always had success with). I will try to mix the two casts to make up both the Dutch Red and Polish Lancers. To be added into the 'to be painted pile', as I finish off some other projects.