Cast Seven Years' War semi-flat 40mm scale Dragoons, with three different horses and many different heads, arms and accessories. Includes 2 PTFE rods. The painting / assembly guides will be made available shortly.
Difficulty Levels 1 to 5:
- Casting Difficulty - 3
- Assembly Difficulty - 2
- Painting Difficulty - 2
Similar to the previous release of the Austrian Cavalry, take care to heat the metal properly and tap the mould either while pouring, if you are dexterious enough, or immediately afterwards, to help remove air pockets. Vent the moulds only after testing.
We recommend our scalpels because you need an extremely sharp blade to properly vent a mould. Our Gel Glue is very effective for assembling these figures.
Mould 3126 Dragoons.
- Multiple Dragoon and Horse Grenadier heads and arms.
- Drummer body and horse.
- Officer body and horse.
- Soldier body and horse.
The image on the cover has the various heads and arms as follows:
Top Row (L to R):
- Horse Grenadier cap: (Britain/Hanover/Brunswick.
- Russian horse grenadier cap.
- Austrian horse grenadier cap.
- French fatique cap.
- British light dragoon helmet.
Bottom Row (L to R)
- Standard bearer arm (to convert Officer)
- Prussian dragoon tricorn.
- French horse grenadier cap
- Bare-head with wig.
Due to the nature of Dragoons, all nations found them useful so the many heads allow for a wide array of customisation for the different nations they can be part of.